After our return from the US, we hit the ground running, in terms of ministry. For this blog, we’d like to share with you a little of what’s going on through a video. If you can’t see the video, there’s a brief summary below it. We recommend seeing the video, though, because it includes details not present in the bullet points.
This place is called “Quebrada de Macul”.
- Mike’s dad passed away and we took a two-week trip to the USA.
- Our average week is as follows:
- Sunday– church (Mike preaches two weeks, rests two weeks)
- Monday– Second year students of the Institute have classes
- Tuesday– First year students have two of their four classes
- Wednesday– Bible study in our neighborhood
- Thursday– First year students have two of their four classes
- Friday– Bible study every other week
- Saturdays– our day to rest
- Mike is part of a group of ministers that focuses on encouragement, edification, and unity.
- Mike does occasional guests preaching at other churches, or speaks at events.
- The church we attended for 8 years was unable to continue and closed its doors.
- BUT a new church has started up in our neighborhood. This church, so far, is doing well. We ask for continued prayers for it.
- Tabi tends to the digital side of our mission. She also leads songs sometimes at the new church.
And for those of you who would like to watch the video with further updates, please click on the following link to view the video. What changes are coming up in our ministry?
We ask for continued prayers for the Institute and the new church, as well as Tabi’s blogs. We thank you for your support and pray God’s blessings for you always.
Mike and Tabi Boyce